From source to pint
An outreach initiative of Oregon Wild, the Oregon Brewshed® Alliance is a coalition of Oregon brewers, brewing community partners, and conservationists who understand the value of clean water and protected forest watersheds. Beer is over 90% water after all, and that water is a product of the land that it flows through.
Great beer doesn’t start at the tap – great beer begins with clean water.
Oregon Brewshed® Alliance is excited to announce our 4th annual Oregon Brewshed® Brewfest with our partners at McMenamins Kennedy School on Wednesday, May 15, 2019. Great beer begins with clean water. The [...]
Oregon Brewshed® Alliance is excited to announce our 4th annual Oregon Brewshed® Brewfest with our partners at McMenamins Kennedy School on Wednesday, May 15, 2019.
Great beer begins with clean water. The Oregon Brewshed® Brewfest is a celebration of fantastic Oregon craft beer and the wild watersheds that make it possible, featuring the breweries and other businesses committed to watershed protection through their partnership in the Oregon Brewshed® Alliance.
Your ticket gets you entry, 8 (4 oz.) tasting tickets, a special pint glass, a raffle ticket (the grand prize is a Year of Beer from Widmer!), and voting tokens to pick this year’s Brewshed® Best winners. Additional tastes and raffle tickets will be available for $1 each. McMenamins Kennedy School will offer food for purchase.
Once inside, taste incredible craft beer, cider, and sake, vote for your favorites, learn about wildlands and watersheds across the state, and enter the raffle for great Oregon Brewshed® Alliance and Brewshed® Partner prizes. Don’t miss out on the chance to try special Wild & Scenic River-inspired collaboration brews from 10 of our participating partners (see who’s pouring below)!
- ^5 Cider (Portland)
- Allegory Brewing (McMinnville)
- Binary Brewing (Beaverton)
- B.I.N.G. (Oregon)
- Breakside Brewing (Portland)
- Brewvana Brewery Tours (Portland)
- CiderRiot! (Portland)
- Coalition Brewing (Portland)
- Coleman Hops (St. Paul)
- Crosby Hop Farm, LLC (Woodburn)
- Deschutes Brewery (Bend)
- Ecliptic Brewing (Portland)
- Ex Novo Brewing (Portland)
- Falling Sky Brewing (Eugene)
- Fort George Brewery (Astoria)
- Goschie Hop Farm (Silverton)
- Happy Mountain Kombucha (Portland)
- Hopworks Urban Brewery (Portland)
- Little Beast Brewing (Clackamas/Portland)
- Mainstem Malt (Walla Walla)
- Mazama Brewing (Corvallis)
- McMenamins (Concordia Brewery)
- Migration Brewing (Portland/Gresham)
- Ninkasi Brewing (Eugene)
- Oakshire Brewing (Eugene)
- Occidental Brewing (Portland)
- Ordnance Brewing (Boardman)
- Oregon Brewery Running Series
- pFriem Family Brewers (Hood River)
- Portland Cider Co. (Clackamas)
- SakeOne (Forest Grove)
- Salem Ale Works (Salem)
- ShopCBDNow (Portland)
- Stickmen Brewing (Tualatin/Lake O.)
- Widmer Brothers Brewing
- Wildcraft Cider Works (Eugene)
- Wolves & People Farmhouse Brewery (Newberg)
- Yachats Brewing (Yachats)
All proceeds from the event benefit Oregon Wild, the environmental nonprofit working to protect Oregon’s wildlands, wildlife, and waters as an enduring legacy, and keep Oregon full of great beer through the Oregon Brewshed® Alliance initiative.
We encourage those attending to bike, walk, or take public transportation to the event, conveniently located in the Alberta Arts District of NE Portland. The Kennedy School is easily accessible via TriMet Buses: 8, 17, 70, 72.
This event has been generously sponsored by our Alliance Partners:
Year Around Event PST
McMenamins Kennedy School
5736 NE 33rd Ave, Portland, OR 97211
McMenamins Kennedy School5736 NE 33rd Ave, Portland, OR 97211