From source to pint
An outreach initiative of Oregon Wild, the Oregon Brewshed® Alliance is a coalition of Oregon brewers, brewing community partners, and conservationists who understand the value of clean water and protected forest watersheds. Beer is over 90% water after all, and that water is a product of the land that it flows through.
Great beer doesn’t start at the tap – great beer begins with clean water.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW! Oregon Brewshed® Alliance is excited to announce our 3rd annual Oregon Brewshed® Brewfest with our partners at [...]
Oregon Brewshed® Alliance is excited to announce our 3rd annual Oregon Brewshed® Brewfest with our partners at McMenamins Kennedy School on Wednesday, May 16, 2018.
Great beer begins with clean water. The Oregon Brewshed® Brewfest is a celebration of fantastic Oregon craft beer and the wild watersheds that make it possible, featuring the breweries and other businesses committed to watershed protection through their partnership in the Oregon Brewshed® Alliance.
Tickets are only $25 in advance online and $30 at the door.
Your ticket gets you entry, 8 (4 oz.) tasting tickets, a special pint glass, a Brewshed® Brewfest Passport and tasting journal, a raffle ticket (the grand prize is a Year of Beer from Widmer!), and voting tokens to pick this year’s Brewshed® Best winners. Additional tastes and raffle tickets will be available for $1 each. McMenamins Kennedy School will offer food for purchase.
Once inside, taste incredible craft beer, cider, and sake, vote for your favorites, learn about wildlands and watersheds across the state, and enter the raffle for great Oregon Brewshed® Alliance and Brewshed® Partner prizes. Don’t miss out on the chance to try special Wild & Scenic River-inspired collaboration brews from 10 of our participating partners (see who’s pouring below)!
Participating Brewshed® Partners include:
- ^5 Cider (Portland)
- Allegory Brewing (McMinnville)
- Baerlic Brewing (Portland)
- Base Camp Brewing (Portland)
- Breakside Brewing (Portland)
- Cider Riot! (Portland)
- Claim 52 Brewing (Eugene)
- Coalition Brewing (Portland)
- Crosby Hop Farm, LLC (Woodburn)
- Crux Fermentation (Bend)
- Deschutes Brewery (Bend)
- Ecliptic Brewing (Portland)
- Ex Novo Brewing (Portland)
- Falling Sky Brewing (Eugene)
- Fort George Brewery (Astoria)
- Funhouse Brews (Portland)
- GoodLife Brewing (Bend)
- Hopworks Urban Brewery (Portland)
- Mainstem Malt
- Mazama Brewing (Corvallis)
- McMenamins (Statewide)
- Migration Brewing (Portland)
- Ninkasi Brewing (Eugene)
- Oakshire Brewing (Eugene)
- Occidental Brewing (Portland)
- Oregon Brewery Running Series
- pFriem Family Brewers (Hood River)
- Portland Cider Co. (Clackamas)
- Royale Brewing (Portland)
- SakeOne (Forest Grove)
- Stickmen Brewing (Tualatin/Lake O.)
- Sunriver Brewing (Sunriver)
- Uptown Market (Beaverton)
- Widmer Brothers Brewing (Portland)
- Wolves & People Farmhouse Brewery (Newberg)
- Worthy Brewing (Bend)
- Yachats Brewing (Yachats)
- Zoiglhaus Brewing (Portland)
All proceeds from the event benefit Oregon Wild, the environmental nonprofit working to protect Oregon’s wildlands, wildlife, and waters as an enduring legacy, and keep Oregon full of great beer through the Oregon Brewshed® Alliance initiative.
Get your tickets for this great event here. We hope to see you there! Save the date and invite your friend via Facebook here!
We encourage those attending to bike, walk, or take public transportation to the event, conveniently located in the Alberta Arts District of NE Portland. The Kennedy School is easily accessible via TriMet Buses: 8, 17, 70, 72.
This event has been generously sponsored by our Alliance Partners:
(Wednesday) 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm PST
McMenamins Kennedy School
5736 NE 33rd Ave, Portland, OR 97211
McMenamins Kennedy School5736 NE 33rd Ave, Portland, OR 97211